Last Interview....Done
Well, for those of you keeping up on my happenings, last word on the job front was that I had one more interview with the school board. Well, that was yesterday evening and it seemed to be fine. I was told that they deliberate and then 24 hours later I would hear. Well, it has been 24 hours and so far not a peep, but I didn't really expect them to call right away. I know I pretty much have the job unless I said something that was totally bad. Don't think I did. Oh well, I am definitely NOT on pins and needles waiting. Just updatin the old Bloggeroo. So I will most likely get a call tomorrow from my boss saying that I have the job. If not, well then that would be a surprise. Now, all I need after the call is to get my classroom in order. That will be interesting since they haven't yet moved anything out of the room from the previous occupants! Hmmmm, interesting indeed. Oh well, I will figure it out eventually. Hopefully before school starts? Let's hope.
1 comment:
Okay - I'm just gonna go ahead and spill the beans.
you got the job.
Yay! Congrats!
Have fun being a teacher & molding those mushy little kid brains into geniuses! W00t!
Post a Comment