Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Favorite Show - "Castle"
Ok, so the story premise is an author who kills off his main book character and falls into a slump, until he helps the cops (including a lady detective) solve a copy cat crime where someone is using his mystery books to murder people. They get through that crime, but the lady detective gives him an idea for a new character series and he comes back to do "research" and tags along to crime scenes. I don't know how long this will last, but the chemistry between the two is great and the guy who plays castle, (can't remember his name) was on Two guys a girl and a pizza place" and I think (lee help me out) Serenity, some sci fi show that is no longer. Or was it firefly, or something, anyway, he does a good job of being a bit self centered, charming and loveable. I watched the first episode and will tape the series, and watch it when I have time.
Anyway, try it out and see for yourself!

3 comments:

Tina said...

I wanted Lee to DVR that, and I think he forgot. I'll have to set that up.

Yes, the actor is the star from Serenity & Firefly (same cast: one is the movie, the other is the series). His name in the show was Mal. Lee named his kidney stone after him...

I'll have to see if I can find the first episode online, and DVR the rest.

Thanks for the good review - sounds like fun!!

:)

Unknown said...

He also starred with Neal Patrick Harris and Felicia day in Doctor Horribles Sing-a-long Blog. <--must see.

Tina said...

Liking the show. Lee & I watch this one together. :)