Sunday, July 25, 2010




















Canada Part 1

We had a very nice stay in Canada too! I helped my mom the first day, by going to the bank, the Doctor and the Grocery store. The next few days we went to the Water Center and Atlantis Water park. We were able to kind of hang out with Omi and Connie's boys, Cole enjoyed riding his bike and going to the park with Aaron. Kaleigh and I went to Opa's bench and enjoyed a little walk. We went to the mall, and to the City park. When Connie came home for the weekend, we (Carl, Connie and I) had a really nice dinner at The Kettle Valley Grill. Yummy.

1 comment:

Tina said...

It was too durn cold for us to do Atlantis this time. Hopefully we'll get it in next time. I suspect we'll have to wait a year until Lee gets vacation time anyway...

Great photos :)