
My Classroom Tree
Well, now that I only have 5 kids in my class, I decided using up an entire wall for the Birthday wall was a bit much. I mean I had 5 little cupcakes with the kid's birthdates on them on this entire wall! It looked a bit pathetic. So instead I moved the cupcakes and decided to build a tree out of butcher paper. See the photo. Now the great thing with a tree in the room is you can put artwork on it. All the fall leaf crafts and animals (forest) that we are doing this month will go on the tree! Then when winter comes, we will do snow and snowflakes etc, on the tree. Then of course in spring the flowers and green leaves go on it. I haven't made a tree out of butcher paper in a very very long time. Hmmmm, as a matter of fact some of you reading this may actually have seen the last tree I made. Let's see, it would have been back in the 80's when my sis and I had a Halloween Party in our garage! We made an old gnarled tree in the corner of the garage and had spider webs and stuff on it. It looked pretty good, if I do say so myself! So from then to now, I think it went pretty well. So I hope you all enjoy my tree, I will take photos of each season so you can see what I mean about the changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment