
Well Howdeeeee Pardners!
Well today was Harvest Round-up at our school and the 3 yr olds had a good ol' time whoopin' it up and playing games. There were animals to pet, corn to chuck (yes I said chuck, not shuck, as in they threw the corn), pumpkin bowling, cow milkin'(not a real cow of course), elbow apple bobbin' and a lot of other fun stuff. We all dressed up in western gear, notice my cool cowgirl hat, bandana and fringy jacket! The kids were a little unsure of the whole thing, but once we went through the first round of games they were having a blast! We only had a half hour but it was pretty hot and we were all ready to get back to the air conditioning! Whew! Then we had our Harvest Party. Parents brought the food, and we got a nice table set up and the kids really enjoyed it!
Just thought I'd share a day in the life of a preschool teacher of three year olds! It was fun, but exhausting!
2 comments:
w00t! Sounds like fun!
That *is* the same jacket you had since... oh... I dunno.... Long time tho.
:)
yup, connie gave it to me when we were still living at home. It was used then! The lining is really looking bad but it is on the inside and you don't really see too much of it. Plus it makes me look like I got it in say, the 1800's! heehee! Or should I say Yehaw!
Post a Comment