Cole's Graduation from Kindergarten!
Well, my last one is out of the early education system! Cole graduated from Kindergarten this morning and it made me think, he will be graduating from High School in the year 2019! That is what you see on the T-shirt, "Class of 2019" Kaleigh's is 2017, which is neat because her oldest cousin graduated this year 2007! He did great at the ceremony and his Grandma came too! I was able to go to the ceremony and spend a little time in his class before I had to go back to my class! Cole's teacher gave him his final report card and it was all good! I am so proud of him and I know that his Omi and Opa and all his Aunts, Uncles and Cousins are proud of him too! Look out next year, First Grader comin' through! Good Luck my Shnookle-bookel!
3 comments:
Congratulations Cole!
Good luck in First Grade next year!
:) Tante Tina
Shnookle-bookel?
Need an entry explaining where that one came from, please. :-)
My Mom used to call me that...a german thing, maybe I should have spelled it schnukle-bukel? I don't know how to spell it, sorry.
Don't know the true translation either! Oh well, it sounds cute.
Post a Comment