Last Day, Hooray!
Well, today was my last day teaching for this year! The kids could definitely tell something was different! They all were a little out of control...but not really, not in my class! We did have fun dressing up in Hawaiian clothes and having a Luau with the other classes. I took one nice photo of all the kids and then told them I wanted a goofy one, and gee...well surprise surprise, they didn't disappoint! So here is the last day of school, with all my little friends and their goofy faces! Happy Summer!
3 comments:
They look like they had a great year with you! Connor will be doing a luau for his last day tomorrow - then they go roller skating.
My last day with kids is tomorrow, then I still work on Friday - then two weeks off till Summer School.
Good job with your kids - next year it should be easier, since you're going thru with this year's experience :)
You sound like an awesome teacher -- fun but with well defined limits. Go, Max!
Funny you should say Max, I started the year, with a little boy named Max. The mother insisted he was "speech delayed", but knowing what I do about Autism, I couldn't help but wonder..he didn't make eye contact, he would just walk around with a piece of paper wiggling it..all day. Then he would screech whenever I tried to read a book, hmmm, didn't really seem much like speech was his only problem. Luckily the mom finally decided to place him in a specialized school. Lucky for me too. That was a tough one.
Post a Comment