I Dream of Kaleigh with the Long Shiny Hair!
Ok, yes it is nice and shiny and long, but it isn't a dream it is a nightmare! At least to me! We are counting down to the cutting! Well, at least I am! She is giving it to Locks of Love, and I am very proud of her, but I would be more proud if she could take care of her own hair! So we are almost there, but I am not sure if we are there all the way. Her hair has grown a lot, so I am hoping that before Christmas she will have a nice short bob hair cut! And so help me if any of you say she would not look good with Bob's haircut, I will have to ban you from my Blog!!
So take the last look at the long hair!
4 comments:
Looks like you've been braiding it to keep the tangles to a minimum, huh?
I remember Connie & I being angels at the nativity at the Phoenix club way back when - Our hair was about that long, I think. But the two other girls, Freddie and her sister had REALLY long hair and it was all wavy like that from being in braids :)
Thanks for that little memory - hadn't thought about that for a while :)
yeah, but I don't think our hair tangled quite as bad as Kaleigh's!
And yes, I have been braiding it. Otherwise she cries every morning when I brush it! We are hopefully cutting it on the 14th! Yay! Not really yay to her tho : (
But I told her once she gives her hair to locks of love she can let it grow as long as she wants...as long as SHE takes care of it!
Psst. Go look at my blog for more long hair...
Yeah, saw that. ewwww.
hehe
Post a Comment