Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last Day of School!! Elementary Style! Well, my shy little boy is no longer! Cole is now quite out of his shell and loves to make a spectacle out of himself as you can see! The photo is him ready to go under the limbo line (made up of flower lei's tied together. Not a stick. Weird but whatever works!) So the first time he goes under the normal back bendy way, then the next time around he does this! My hammy child...hmmmm wonder where he gets that from??? Any guesses? His teacher and aide absolutely loved him and they cried when they said good bye! I am glad I had to work (I came for a few minutes to get photos and stuff and said hello and thank you and everything.)
Kaleigh's class was a little more subdued (not by much though). They stayed inside and had a pizza party and then they did games on the pre school playground! I missed that part but I hear I will be getting some photos from the other mom/teachers that were there! Yay! Anyway, this is Kaleigh with her two best friends. Mostly the dark haired girl named Grace. Emma is the other girl, who by the way, is as tall as me! Whew! Anyway, they had a great year and we spent the first day (today) out of school, just hangin' at home, playing games, playing on the computer, playing playstation games and then we also went over to Carl's grandfather's house to clean out a few things to help Carl's uncle get rid of some items. I collect mice and so did Carl's grandmother, so I took those. Then Carl got all of his grandfather's Mcdonnell Douglas photos and whatnot.
Pretty neat stuff. So we are officially off for the summer! The weather doesn't know it yet, so shhhhhh! It was only 71 today! Yay again! I know the hot weather is coming, but I like it like this for now!

4 comments:

Tina said...

I think Uncle Lee rubbed off on Cole. That's who you meant, right?

JUST KIDDING!!

Who can stay shy around you???

Cute pics. Enjoy the weather & vacation now!!! Me too!!

Anonymous said...

the weather down my way isnt so great either! Its super cloudy every morning than it heats up (but no sun) than it cools down and THATS when the sun appears lol. I cant wait for the heat! I'm gonna sun tan my life away when it comes!

keeka said...

I can wait for the heat! Here it gets this dead heat, no breeze no relief. So, like I said, I can wait for it! This is my productive time. If I don't have a headache that is. My sinuses don't like this weather for some reason, that or "it's a tooma."
(My Arnold impression) heehee

Tina said...

Renee - be careful in the sun while you're pregnant. I wound up with a "pregnancy mask" on my face - darker blotchy spots. I stayed out of the sun as much as possible after that.

Just FYI.