Weird...Ahchoo! Sniffle Sniffle
Ok, I understand sneezy, sniffley, itchy eyed allergies in the Spring. I have that problem during that time of the year. I don't normally have allergy problems in the Summer (like right now). Thinking back, I did have a pretty mild Spring outside of severe sinus headaches. My eyes did not itch they just hurt when I moved my eyeballs! Not much better. Last night I was just sitting there watching my "So You Think You can Dance" results show (yay, Evan is still in it!), and my eye started itching. Not thinking much of it, I rubbed. Bad idea. It itched some more, but I managed to refrain from rubbing again (I figured out this was allergy related, not just a random itch)and since it was close to bedtime, I took a benadryl. This morning my eye lid was a little puffy and it still has a hint of an itch. I will not rub, because that just makes it itch more. I may have to soak a Chamomile tea bag and put it on my eye.... sigh...I guess I should be thankful that my headaches have settled down. Another plus is that we are just hanging at home. Today is cleaning day (not full out, just tidying) and the weather is somewhat cooperative. Still a little cool this morning, but it will go into the 80's with about 60% humidity (blech!) I will have to turn on the air at some point, just to keep things dry and cool. The kids will go in the pool and I am hoping to get my photos back from Shutterfly to start my vacation scrapbooking of Tahoe.
That is it for me.... More posts if something comes up...Oh and I might get to see the latest Harry Potter movie tonight, if my friend can get away. Otherwise it may be awhile for my next blog. We leave for Moraga soon to visit Carl's Brother and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment