Saturday, October 17, 2009


Kaleigh playing her flute.



Ok, right here is where the video should be. I am extremely frustrated, because I HAVE done this before and it worked! For some reason it is not working now.

The video is 56 mb and I don't think that is too too big, so I tried again and again but no go. So unless someone can tell me how to do this and get our little 30 second video posted, you will just have to imagine how Kaleigh sounds playing the flute!

Aaarrgghh

3 comments:

Tina said...

Dang. That would have been fun :P

Oh well - Try again later? Maybe Blogger was just really busy?

good luck!

- Rob said...

My imagination is good today - she sounds great. :)

I had a similar problem recently with posting a photograph. I later found that it was that specific photo that won't post for some reason. I can see it in other programs, but it hangs when trying to post to my blog. Other photos work fine.

Perhaps try to post a different video to see if it is that specific video that is not working correctly? Good luck!

keeka said...

Carl said it is just big and our computer is just taking time to get it up. So I will try again!