17 Years of Bliss
Well, Carl and I have been married for 17 years today! We have enjoyed many things together and have had our little spats or what I like to refer to as "pout sessions". All in all we are happy and content with our lives. We have two wonderful children that did not start out in the equation at all, and are now the biggest part of our lives. It helps that we are a family that loves each other and we base that love on Christ's love for us. Without that love I don't know where we would be right now. We have a home and Carl and I have jobs that keep us fed, clothed and healthy. The kids enjoy their Christian school and they have a wonderful group of friends that have the same values. We have now lived in our house for 14 years and still have only one bathroom! I am truly hoping that will change before the next few years.
So life is good, even if we need to tighten our belts for a while. At least we have belts to tighten!
So for our Anniversary we are splurging (once a year) and going to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Can't wait! We had Carl's waffles this morning for breakfast and he brought me flowers! Yay, Carl!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary, Sistol & Brother-in-law.
Love & Hugs :)
Congrats to you both. I have trouble picturing Carl pouting though.
Post a Comment