
May 31, 1964
Of course this is not a newborn photo, I don't have any of those (third child and all) but this is within my first year... so....aren't I a cutie?
I have no trouble stating how old I am, but you can do the math! My birthdate is obviously up at the top of this page.
Birthdays are odd things...some people despise them, some like them, some ignore them. I am of the second group of people. I love my birthday and I am happy to celebrate and have others celebrate with me! Today my friend took me out to a nice lunch, just the two of us and if I am not mistaken she enjoyed my birthday as much as I did! The food was excellent and we both had good stories to tell. What a nice time! For those that choose to ignore birthdays...well...poo poo on you! I will celebrate my birthday with a youthful exuberance, and it will keep me feeling younger than my chronological age! I certainly don't feel 43! Oops! I guess I let the cat out of the bag!
2 comments:
You were a cutie. Almost as cute as me. Hee.
I'm glad you had fun with your friend. Wish I could have been there. Some day...
Happy birthday again!
:)
Happy, happy!
Please keep them coming -- we expect a lot more of them from you.
Post a Comment