Ack, Too Much Hair!!!
Ok, as most of you who know me know, I have short hair, Carl has short hair, Cole has short hair, and Kaleigh used to have relatively short hair. I don't like long hair, on anyone in my house. It is yucky, because Kaleigh sheds sometimes and I feel it on my bare feet, it is all over the counter in the bathroom and in her room as well. Since she grew it this long, however, she really wants to wait until she has enough to give to locks of love. Unfortunately, that will most likely be in December! I don't know if I can hold out that long! It wouldn't be so bad if she didn't have a sensitive scalp. I have to brush her hair out since she is not used to doing it and never gets it all untangled. We do use the detangling spray but it is underneath that gets the tangles the worst. All I hear for 10 minutes is "ow, ow, OW!" So you can see why I can't wait to have her hair shorter again. She likes doing ponies and piggies but the rest is a pain. Sigh...
3 comments:
We got to the point where we told the girls that they have to learn to brush it themselves or they have to have it cut. Bethany did a great job of learning to take care of her longer hair. Hayley took a while, but she is getting there too and brushes her own hair as it is getting longer too.
Rob is the expert on long hair.
so it seems, way to go Rob!
Post a Comment