Sunday, September 02, 2007

My Friend Kristy

This is my friend Kristy. We have known each other for about 20 years now. We met at Disneyland while we were both working there and became fast friends. We hung out together, talked about guys and boyfriends together, went dancing together, and even roomed together for a bit, until my car blew up.... But that is a different story. Anyway, I got married, then she got married and we kept in touch. I had her in my wedding and she had me in hers. Now when I got pregnant the first time Kristy and another friend threw me a baby shower. It was wonderful! Very fun and lots of neat things came my way. Then when Cole came along she threw me another one! Wow, talk about a great friend. She knows that I don't have my family here anymore and she always is willing to fit in as a pseudo-sis! She has been trying for a while now to get pregnant and was a little worried (she is in her late 30's) that it wouldn't happen. But as you can see by the photo, she is happily 8 months along and I was honored to throw her a shower! We had fun, she got a lot of nice things and everyone enjoyed themselves! It was hot, but I cranked up the air so that she wouldn't be too hot! So, Kristy, Congrats and I am so happy that I could finally throw you a shower! Lot's of love to Baby Girl!




2 comments:

Tina said...

Fun stuff! She looks really good :)

Here's prayers for a happy, healthy baby!!

:)

keeka said...

don't know why my font ended up so big, maybe it was trying to compete with Kristy's tummy! I tried to edit it to a smaller font and on the dashboard it showed smaller but it never changed on the actual post! Weird huh?