Kaleigh still not cut!
Well, Cole and I got our hair cut yesterday and Kaleigh had hers measured. That's right, measured. A few posts ago I blogged that Kaleigh was growing her hair out for Locks of Love. It is still long and it is still making me crazy. Yesterday her hair measured at 9 inches. 1 more inch to go, although our hairdresser said she would like another inch just to make sure all is long enough. That should mean early December. I can't wait!!! We are braiding her hair every night and that is keeping the tangles to a minimum. When we forget, whoooowhee! She cries it is that bad! So, I won't forget again to braid it! I always look the same after a hair cut and Cole's hair always sticks up a bit after a hair cut. It is funny how he looks so much older with longer hair! As soon as he is done with a hair cut, he looks a year younger!
I will have to post photos again, when I have the chance. Today is a busy day! Carl's Uncle passed away last Monday and today is the funeral. He had muscular dystrophy and was not expected to live to be 30, he passed away at 51! So he lived a pretty long life with this debilitating disease! Kaleigh and Cole will not be coming as one of Kaleigh's best friends has a birthday party today! Cole was not originally invited but the mom offered to take him as well. I thougth that was wonderful of her! We got Emma, Kaleigh's friend an extra gift from Cole! They will be going Ice Skating and then having Pizza. Well, that is our day in a nutshell. More to come....
2 comments:
Do you use the Loreal kids stuff? Conditioner & Detangler Spray. Diana says it's rated the best working products for tangles.
If it's only for another couple of months, it might be worth the expense for you :)
Are you kidding? We have been using it from day 1! We use it everytime I brush her hair and it only really works if I totally drench her hair with it! The best way to keep it untangled is braiding like I said. Unfortunately, when I am out, Carl doesn't know how to braid her hair and the next morning it is awful again! Sigh....only 2 more months, only 2 more months.....
Post a Comment