Thursday, June 12, 2008

Variety show cont...but first look at the first video below this one, "Cole's Variety Show"

This part is where they say something like, "If I were an Octopus..." I thought it was cute.

2 comments:

Tina said...

good job posting a video!

I'm guessing that the Octopus part is where this one starts? Because I heard "If I were.." on the one below, but I never heard "octopus." But it looks like they're waving their arms like octopi. :)

keeka said...

Duh sister, that is what I wrote underneath, don't you read? Heehee!
Yes, it starts "If I were and Octopus..." that was my favorite part because during Open House this year in May Cole wrote a letter to Jesus and in it he wrote, "Dear Jesus, thank you for my good looks and my family and for dying for my sins." So, that was long before he knew this song!
funny huh? That is why I think he is so animated during that part of the song!