What? Are we happy to go home? Just look at the faces! Wow, I am just happy to be sitting!
Gee, you think they would have been tired! I had to bribe them to PRETEND to sleep! They were wired the whole way home! I would have liked to have napped but no way. All the kids were wide awake for the trip home! It was an uneventful flight and we were happy about that!All in all it was a full and fantastic trip!
5 comments:
Good stuff. Sounds like a very good trip.
Will Cole do it at the same grade? Seems like there was a lot of cool information.
If you're interested, the Applegate Trail museum is between Roseburg & Grants Pass, and it's very informative & interesting. I don't know if the school house we have local is open in the summer too... Anyway - if Kaleigh was really interested in US Western History, we have some neat stuff here as well.
:)
Yes, Cole will do the same trip if we are still at the school. But I am reasonably sure I have the same job l have now. W00t!
Sacramento is a hidden gem in California. There's lots to see and do but you never hear about it. Someday I'll plan a river trip.
Thanks for sharing the trip. I went along with both Bethany and Hayley when they did their trips. From your descriptions, the trips were almost identical!
I am going to send Carl with Cole just so he can experience it too!
He WANTS to go to DC with both kids but I may have to go on one of the trips! I have never been!
This comes up in 8th grade.
Post a Comment