Saturday, April 04, 2009

Sacramento - Old Town - Part 6...I think After our cruise, we had about an hour to ourselves, so the girls wanted to do some shopping. I wanted to get Cole something too so we started looking around. It was a nice time, just a little short, but we did ok.
For some reason there were a lot of sweets shops! Candy Land, Munchies, Candy Heaven, Candy Barrel, and so on. We had a lot of fun deciding what candy to buy! Kaleigh didn't really like salt water taffy, but we were just trying to find a good place for a photo!

We ended up here where they had a bigger selection of other types of candy, like peachy-o's and pop rocks! It was fun! And yummy too!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I like the peanut butter taffy - the kind with PB in the middle.

Did they have caramel apples anywhere? I always get a caramel apple if I'm in an "old town" - So far I like the ones in Julian the best...

keeka said...

Yeah, because they had a Rocky Mountain Choc Factory! So before we left old town Kaleigh and I shared one!