Christmas Eve 2009 - Part 2
So once everyone came in, we got ready to give Jesus our gifts. Cole read the Christmas story, a longer version than last year and Kaleigh played the flute. We have so many that celebrate with us we have condensed some of the traditions my family (there were only 5 of us) had when I was growing up. I am sure Tina keeps more of that sort of thing ; ).
Carl's Mom read a story that she received from a friend and it was very touching and worth listening to. Then since Cole is the youngest he starts and we all wait for him to open everything. Then it is Kaleigh's turn and so on.
After we all opened our gifts, including the Wii that we saved up for, the kids were starting to open things up when I decided to bring out the big surprise! Carl and I decided that since the Wii was really something the kids and I had saved for it was ok to get another big gift for a surprise! So for the Wii we got Rockband II! I think the photo speaks for itself, you just have to look at Cole's face! The Witte family had a good time too and so did Uncle Kenton who made some really yummy snowball cookies to share!
Carl's parents always make the night special with their help and love! So thank you to all the family for making Christmas a loving and fun time!
1 comment:
I expect the instruments will work with Lego Rockband as well?
Post a Comment