Happy New Year! 2010!
Wow. This year passed quickly as years usually do. This year will, I hope bring some changes and some improvements. I will do my part for both! I was blessed last year and I pray that the blessings will continue! We survived '09 without major illness and hopefully 2010 will be no different. Carl and I are getting older and are experiencing age in different ways. I am working to get in better shape and to make our meals a little more nutritious, Carl...well that is up to him! The kids are having a blast with their new Wii but will be in for a bit of a shock once school starts Monday! No more Wii until homework is done! I know once the first week is over they will be on track again and everything will be back to normal. With the mention of shock, I think it will take me a bit to get back into the teaching routine as well. My class is harder this year than any others in the past and I don't look forward to going back. Hopefully, things will continue to improve (they have been...a little). Well, that is it for now. I wish everyone, family and friends a very blessed New Year! May you have a healthy and happy 2010! God Bless!
1 comment:
Thanks - and the same right back at you!
I hope you feel you got a chance to rest up for the coming month. It's a LONG way to Spring Break!
At least you don't have to worry about the FAFSA yet - Carl can tell you all about it :/ Until the kids are out of college, that's the main prority in January here! But it really pays off when they have their college paid for!!
Love you lots & Happy New Year!
Post a Comment