Rain, rain, went away...at least for now.
Ok, so the sky behind the palm tree across the street has beautiful blue sky behind it, but you can still see a lot of clouds over our house. It has been raining since about the 16th or so of January and today is the first day without rain. The forecast states that we will have today and tomorrow and possibly Monday morning clear and sunny with patchy clouds. Monday afternoon another bout of rain is supposed to hit. I kind of like that. I would like at least one day with my class outside where they can play and run, because this week was a little difficult especially with some.
They NEED to get out and run otherwise the bad choices start coming out in the classroom. Cole did not like the thunder and is very glad that part is over with. I don't see anything coming up with more thunder storms, just rain. It is a nice brisk cool day today and I enjoy that. So we are back in the swing of things and I am looking forward to my two Mondays off in February! YAY!
2 comments:
I'm glad your class got some time outside. I had a super-long recess with 2 of our students on Thursday, because all the bigwigs of the program came to figure out what the heck is wrong (those of us in the classroom knew...).
The upshot is the therapist had a totally different philosophy about what she was supposed to do vs. what we needed her to do - so she is moving to a different position now (YAY!!!!).
I don't know yet who we'll get. But our week was so bad that my teacher took me out for margaritas after the kids left on Friday.
Woo hoo! Sounds like a plan. Our boss isn't quite like that. But then I told you about the ladies that have been following the Twilight movies? She is very VERY offended by that! Silly. I want to say...IT-IS-A-MOVIE, NOT-REAL!!
Anyway, good for you that you have a person that understands how difficult the situation is!
Good luck with it all!
Post a Comment