Sunday, April 25, 2010











Cole's Family Birthday!
Well, today was busy but a lot of fun! We had Carl's family all come for a pulled pork sandwich lunch, with baked beans and strawberries. The sandwiches included the pulled pork and coleslaw (from Stater Bros. which was very good!) and then we had some chips and for dessert a delicious cake made by Grandma! You can see in the photo of Cole with his cake what a great job she did! We always take the cousin shot and this year marks the arrival of another cousin! Tobias is being held by Kaleigh and he is only 2 weeks old! Neither of the big boys wanted to hold the little guy, but Kaleigh did great! Taryn is the little girl in front of Spencer on the left and Trenton is being held by Tyler. Spencer and Tyler also have an older sis Jackie who is away at Trinity College in Illinois. Cole had a great time and got some money and a bunch of legos and other cool stuff! Omi sent money for a gift and he was thrilled to get the "Apple tree House" which is in the photo of him. The one in the kitchen is Carl's dad, his sister and his aunt (dad's sister), they are putting together their sandwiches and all the fixin's. So one party down, one to go! Whew! I just have to keep the house clean for a week! Then the boys come to play!
Happy Birthday Cole!








3 comments:

Tina said...

Wheee! Looks like a great cake!!

I made my own with carrots & pineapple & coconut added to a standard cake mix. I did make the Mrs. Field's cream cheese frosting, which I'm also using on my raisin bread muffins in the morning.

I gotta bike more...

:)

Tina said...

Oh - they are advertising for the monster truck show here coming up soon. We didn't notice if they said "GraveDigger" but they did say "BigFoot" for sure. :)

keeka said...

His favorite is Taz, although he has never seen the trucks namesake!
funny huh?
Yeah, he enjoyed the cake a lot. I will have to do a side by side when I make my Monster truck cake!
It may look as good but it probably won't taste as good!