Happy Easter to friends and Family! I had more photos of our nice day, but I forgot my camera at Grandma's house! So I will post more photos later! This was a pretty flower that I was able to photograph up at Oak Glen! Purdy!
Yeah, we were all at Carl's mom's house. We were just standing around in the kitchen preparing dinner. I thought I was getting light headed at first! It was a really smooth and swaying kind of earthquake. Then everything was swinging in her house! It was a pretty big one!
2 comments:
Nice photos!! Thanks!
So - did you feel the earthquake? Sounded like it was pretty big!
Yeah, we were all at Carl's mom's house. We were just standing around in the kitchen preparing dinner. I thought I was getting light headed at first! It was a really smooth and swaying kind of earthquake. Then everything was swinging in her house! It was a pretty big one!
Post a Comment