
Part Two of The Transition of my Classroom
Ok, not that there is much of a difference but the room was now painted and the old mini blinds taken off. We started moving a lot in and some stuff out. There was a play workbench that I refuse to have in my room. I can just see the little boys hammering up a storm inside! I chose to donate that to the playground outside. We are a little further along than this but this is what it looked like Friday and most of Saturday. I will be putting the finishing touches on either this afternoon or on Monday. So the last installment of the Classroom Transition will probably be posted on Tuesday or something like that. I am also painting a mural in the little bathroom, since there was nothing in there but a sink and then about 20 ft away was the little itty bitty potty. It was kind of creepy in there. Soon it will be a nice garden with flowers and butterflies, ladybugs and dragonflies. Photo will be forthcoming when finished. So something that normally takes someone 2 to 3 weeks to accomplish I get to do in less than a week, YIKES! I hope I get it done in time for "Meet your Teacher Day" on Thursday! Talk about stressed out!
1 comment:
You'll manage it somehow. That's what we all do.
Either that or lower it on the priority scale :) (Eh, as long as the toilet & sink work...)
Good luck!
Post a Comment