Still Not Ready
Ok, this is just getting ridiculous! My room is still not ready for school! I have been over and over with the director about it and she says the maintenance people just have too much to do.
I don't believe it anymore. My kids came to meet me today and to see the room. It looked ok, other than the bulletin boards being propped up on the table and the cabinets not being hung. They didn't notice, although the parents probably did. I did mention to some that we were still in the process of putting things together. So, what it boils down to is this. If I go in on Saturday afternoon and the bulletin boards are not hung yet, Carl will come in and do it for me. The cabinets he cannot do but I will just have to keep bugging them I guess. It is really hard to get anything done with the school, because even the tiniest problem at the Elementary school is more important than an important one at the preschool. Silly huh? Oh well, I will take photos of my finished room, and will post by Monday at the latest! It doesn't look bad, just not quite done. Sigh....
No comments:
Post a Comment