Tummy sicky icky
Ok, here is another update on our wellness in this family. Ok, late January Cole had the sniffle, then around Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Kaleigh came down with it and she had a fever for a couple of days, then I got it once she headed back to school, by Valentine's Day I was dragging and my head was so full and stuffy, I was blowing my nose every 3 minutes! Then I kind of thought we were done, but then Cole started coughing and that sometimes leads to his recurring bronchyalitis. Not good. Then on Thursday, my stomache started feeling yucky and hasn't been right since. It is Saturday and I am doing ok, but not really hungry. Everytime I eat something it wants out...quickly, but thankfully no throwing up has occurred...yet. I know, TMI but I stopped short of the worst so.... So for those of you who pray...please pray that my family will get back to where they need to be. Carl worked the last two weekends and hopefully bypassed any sicky germs that were floating around. I am hoping that it is just me with the weird icky tummy bug. Sigh....this has not been a good health year!
1 comment:
I was gone al last week so missed the involuntary protein spills running rampant through our household.....Today Annamarie and the girls are at a bridal shower (my kids were the only kids invited) Patrick and I were not invited, so we went to the lake restaurant. Dining out is a VERY rare treat for us. Not due to expense; Annamarie is just a really good cook and our kids like her Tuscan flair cuisine. Little foodies. Anyway, Patrick, who weighs all of 48 pounds, ate a 1/2 pound cheeseburger. Putting back on the weight he puked off last week.
Post a Comment