
It's Gone! March 13, 2008!
Whoo Hoooo!!! Her hair is short! Yay! So today after school and homework was done, we all went to have our hair cut!
I had a meeting to go to so I couldn't stay. Kaleigh was after me and I was able to see her pony get cut off! Whew! And then they washed and cut her hair. So this is a photo of her braid and her new hair cut! Sorry for the poor quality (it's a little dark, but if you zoom in you can see her cut. I took photo of the back but it was too blurry. Her hair stylist also took photos so when I get those from her (who knows when, she is a little flakey) I will post again with better photos. But I am extremely happy! And Kaleigh does like her new "do"!
2 comments:
Yay! Looks great! How many inches was it total?
:)
just 10, we were lucky we got it!
I actually sent it off today! I also sent the website this photo, they say they put them on their website. They are also supposed to send a thank you to Kaleigh too.
Allie, the hairstylist said it was just enough. We would have cut it anyway though, because the school is doing something similar with an 8" requirement. But Kaleigh was happy we could send it to Locks of Love!
Post a Comment