Wheee! Only 3 1/2 more days!
Ok, is it normal to be sooo excited about getting some hair cut? Not really, but I am! Kaleigh has had this long hair for about a year now, and it is driving me batty! Tangles, braids, washing, drying, hair on my feet when I walk in her room (blech!), hair in the drain, etc etc! I will be ecstatic come Thursday! And yes, I will post photos of my Kaleigh's new hair! I hope she likes it, she is almost (not quite) as excited about getting it cut as I am! So watch for photos coming after Thursday!
7 comments:
Okay - I'm getting kind of worried... Kaleigh is going to wind up BALD! You know that Sinead O'Connor didn't have those hair troubles...
Just Kidding!!
:)
heehee! It should be a nice short bob, not too short of course, but short enough not to have tangles.
Hope everything is going well.
Any news about the interview?
heehee! It should be a nice short bob, not too short of course, but short enough not to have tangles.
Hope everything is going well.
Any news about the interview?
Still waiting...
ah....ok.
He didn't get that job :(
So... how's K's hair????
:)
blogged it!
Post a Comment