Well, I did it, I am done cleaning my house for my sister Connie and family. I am not a big house cleaner normally so it takes a lot to get my house really tidy and nice looking. But as you can see, at least the office looks relatively tidy. The rest of the house is still on it's way to being tidy. It is clean at least. I am really going to try to keep it tidy. Our Excursion is a different story, some of my school things ended up in the back of the Excursion so other than the 8 available seats there is no room for anything else. So when we go to the beach we will have to take stuff out to put beach stuff in! Sigh....life with no storage! Carl is actually helping out by cleaning the bathtub, my least favorite job. He will most likely also tidy up the backyard and maybe put some stuff in the attic. I am pooped, so I am pretty much done except for the fluff stuff, like clearing some things off the table and putting new towels in the bathroom. Because Connie hasn't been here for 10 years (wow) and the kids have never been here, I guess I just feel like it should look really nice for the first see. I know their house was imaculate when we came last! I bet it stays better than mine that is for sure!
Ok, I am pretty proud of the job I did so I had to include the dining room and the family room too. : )
2 comments:
Wow! Amazing! Really nice!
Good job. It probably feels like after we were done cleaning our rooms just before Christmas or something, huh?
It really does look very nice. I like your office space there a lot too. That wasn't there last time we visited. Okay, well, the computer was there, but it was just on a little desk or table or something, if I recall.
Good for you! Now relax a bit!
So you clean it every 10 years?
Post a Comment