Saturday, July 14, 2007


Getting Wet When it is Sooooo Hot Outside!
Although it is very hot outside, the kids sometimes have to be "encouraged" to go in the pool. They sometimes would rather stay in the rather warm house and watch videos or play computer games. I had one that wanted to go in the pool, but not alone. So I gave the other some time on the computer with the understanding that after that it was pool time. That being understood the kids were out in the pool for about 2 hours! They really have fun once they get in. I tried to download a little video of them swimming but it didn't work. So these photos are the best I have. They are much less afraid now as you can see to put their heads in the water. I hope that keeps happening as swim lessons go on. So as we are doing, try to keep cool!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hee. It looks like they only swim underwater. :) It's not that deep! And they're wearing goggles?

That's pretty much what Connor does in our pool, only without the goggles. A lot of splashing tho.

Good way to cool off!

keeka said...

They don't swim without goggles. Must come from their "don't get my face wet!" days. Hey, if it works!
They like looking at each other and I think they are a little afraid of opening their eyes under water without them. Maybe someday, but one thing at a time!