Saturday, July 21, 2007


Remembering what used to be....
Take a good look at that picture. Kaleigh loved smoothies from Juice Stop! I was just looking through some photos before digital that Carl scanned and this one was in there. I remember going to Juice Stop (now long gone) and getting a smoothie. Kaleigh would hold out her hands and say "Peasse?" Adorable. Well, both my kids still like smoothies and with our Vitamix it is really easy and they have fun helping make them. They taste better than most of the smoothie places. However I still can't figure out how they made the #15 at Juice Stop, that was my favorite. I can't seem to find Pineapple sherbet and that is what I think they used. So I am trying to just freeze some pineapple and see if that works. Well, I looked for a photo of Cole drinking a smoothie but there weren't any, so he will get the billing next time. For now have a good laugh over Kaleigh the smoothie girl!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Very cute.

I have a slide show that runs on my computer when it isn't being used. I have about 2000 pictures at least that it runs thru, including any from anyone else I've saved on here.

I have a number of the ones from you & Carl from various trips & such when we've d/l your memory card from your camera.

Connor loves to sit & watch the slide show ;)

There's quite a few of little K & C in there too

:)

keeka said...

I have the same thing but not with that many photos, just the cutest ones from the last few years and a couple that carl scanned many moons ago, of the kids when they were tiny.