A Big Thank You!!!
On behalf of my family as well as for most everyone that attended, a big thank you is in order! I know some have already blogged a thank you but I thought it needed to be said again! We all had such a great time and that was due to the planning and inspiration of Steve and Annamarie!
I also want to thank McKenna, Lauren and Patrick for their hospitality as well, they made it really fun for the kids! Another thank you goes out to Robert and Celeste for making the shirts and doing the Geocache stuff! Thank you also to Diana and Hayley for watching over the littler kids too! I think we all enjoyed this trip, and would like to do this again sometime! With all of the address swapping and Christmas card promises, I hope we can all keep in touch!
5 comments:
I noticed Steve's hand.
Did anyone else notice the photo of Lee & I from Joshua Tree and where Lee's hand is? Muahahha.
What you CAN"T see in the picture is where Annamarie's other hand is
what is wrong with you people! It is a very sweet nice photo! You guys are just depraved! Or is it deprived? hmmm? Hehe
Keeka your comment on the comments lets us know the deprived one.
Steve, Im guessing your Wallet?
Nah. The wallet was empty after spending it all on posole and beer. Keeka!!! What were YOU thinking?? I meant she was picking grapes; multitasking while posing for the picture.
Post a Comment