So, Kaleigh and Cole both had this teacher for first grade. She is a fantastic teacher and a good friend. At the end of the school year she let me know that she wanted to have Kaleigh and Cole over during the summer for a swim visit. She has a pool and wanted to spend some time with us! Well, with vacations and all we just were able to talk in the last couple of days, so we decided to go over there today. Carl was home so he came too. We had a nice pizza lunch and then went into the pool.
The video is of the hot tub that is connected to the pool and her daughter showed the kids how to make a whirlpool. It was pretty funny watching them swirl around! Cole laughed his head off because he couldn't stop!
The photo of the group is Kelli, me, their teacher Roberta (sorry no last names), Kaleigh and Cole. Carl took the photo of course. We really appreciated Roberta as the kids teacher she is fun and fair. She is also a lovely person outside of school and I look forward to working with her more and more as the years go by. I only wish I had more kids so they could have her as their teacher! Oh the other photo is of Kaleigh going down the cement water slide. As you can probably tell the pool is a rock type pool very nice. It is relaxing to just sit and soak!
Sorry, no photos at this time. There is a glitch of some sort and it is not letting me add photos.
So check back later to see the photos, I will try again.
1 comment:
Hey! Good job adding a video!! I still haven't tried that yet.
Looking forward to the photos...
Post a Comment