Getting Ready!
Ok, so we are getting ready for our trip down south and are working to get all the laundry done, and pack and make sure we have space for the Kiester clan to land and sleep! I don't think it will be any problem, we have the room and lots of things to pile up to make it nice and comfy. I am working on moving a coffee table to make more room so there isn't any weird configurations needed! Kaleigh and Cole are having a watch as much Spongebob, Fairly Odd parents and other Nick toons as you want day. I know it isn't great, so sue me! Just an expression people! They did go over to Aunt Helen's for about 2 hours and just played their little hearts out and soon they will get bored, and I will send them outside once the air cools off. Maybe they will go outside and play in their moonsand, who knows. It was just kind of a lazy day. Something that most people don't really recognize anymore! I am happy to say I don't feel the least bit guilty either!!! I know I usually do if I know that something really needs to get done, but today isn't like that at all and it feels great!
The kids are pretty happy too!
1 comment:
i remember having those days!! now afterwork its all i do!! it bites that work makes you feel exausted so you want to lye down but when you do you get even more exausted!!! whew.....
Post a Comment