Sunday, August 16, 2009
















Vacation to Moraga (1 hour east of San Francisco) Part I





We decided to take another little family trip up to see Carl's brother Craig and his family. We did a lot so I figured it would be best to split it up into three parts. First part is when we were at their house doing day trips close by. The first trip was to the Niles Canyon Railway. A volunteer run steam train. It was pretty cool and the kids really enjoyed it! It was quite warm, around 90 or so, but the open air car had a great breeze! Then, it was off to the little Redwood Valley Railway, which is a littler train, just the right size for Will, Kaleigh and Cole's cousin! We all enjoy that one because it is a nice cool ride through beautiful redwoods! So the first couple of days were very trainy. : O)
We did a lot of swimming at their community pool also, but since we were always going to go in the pool, Carl and I didn't really take the camera with us! I was a little lazy this trip and it turned out more relaxing, but I would have liked to have a few swimming photos since the kids did it a lot!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Ack! When did Cole grow!?! He's as tall as K????

Looks like a very fun trip :)

keeka said...

K is actually sitting on the wall.
She is still a good half a head taller than Cole. Maybe.