American Idolitis
No, I don't have it but it certainly is out there! Beating out the Olympics, who would have thunk it? I am a curious fan, however, and enjoy watching bits and pieces of it. I find my favorite and hope they stay. I even voted...once. Now I am not going to let my family starve or stay in when there is a family birthday, and no, we don't have the latest in recording equipment and even if we did it is not that important to me. I like watching it, but I don't throw a fit if I don't get to see it. I am amazed at the general public and their fascination with the "idols". They are normal people with a normal dream and one of them will realize it.
Well, that is all for now on the subject other than that Chris is the fav right now.
1 comment:
I can't watch reality shows... I don't know why - they bore me. I used to see some of Fear Factor now & then, but the kids were watching, so I was watching what they were to make sure it wasn't too nasty.
Now Olympics - I'm glued to the set and no one else can use it from Opening Ceremonies to Closing. I should probably get another TV before the Summer Games in '08.
Diana wants to go to Vancouver for 2010 with me :)
Post a Comment