Thursday, March 09, 2006

Running On Fumes...

Wow, ever have one of those days where you just run out of time to get everything done? Well, take that and multiply by 5! This whole week seemed to fly by and all the things that I meant to do still have yet to be done!
Sigh... my energy level is so low I could fall asleep at the computer writing thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss-oh whoops, sorry! Let's see, work everyday from 8:30 to 1:00pm, then take Cole home, empty his backpack, ooh and ahh over his school work and art, make him a snack, eat my lunch, clean dishes, put a few things away, look at mail, throw out junkmail, clear the table of junk, sit down for about 5 minutes, then Kaleigh comes home, ooh and ahh over her schoolwork and art, praise her on 100% on her math speed drill, laugh at her funny drawings, put ice pack from lunch in the freezer, then we got to work 2 hours on a "bug house" that she had to make! Paint, glue, find tiny little things to use as furniture, etc...so no, this was not a bug catcher cage deal, this was a miniature house for bugs. Ack PPhhht!
Then make dinner, clean out dishwasher, get bath ready, get kids in bath, then oh, wow, I have 20 minutes before I have to start dinner for hubby and me! What to do? Post a new message on my Blog! Cool.
Well, there you have the condensed version of my day. I am not saying that it is any busier than anyone elses, but when you break it down it is exhausting!
So that is why this post is titled as it is. And I am... so I will now sit and gel for the next 10 minutes before I have to start dinner, that will definitely be coming out of a box tonight!

5 comments:

Tina said...

Well, I was gonna make fake chickend divan, but SOMEONE ate all the sour cream!

So it's leftovers instead - choice of chili, ravioli and quesadillas!

I had the day off today, so I actually got a nap in between conferences & stuff.

But I was outbid on ebay in the last 3 minutes :(

keeka said...

What were you bidding on?

Tina said...

Dansko shoes.

- Rob said...

Nice Bill the Cat imitation!

keeka said...

Hey Cool!
I thought only the mind meld between sisters would get that one, and you got it! You get the prize Robert!
What's the prize? Ummm, well a good hearty "Congratulations!"
hee hee