Thursday, March 02, 2006

Intro to my blog

Ok, here we go. This is Keeka. For those who know me, that is a nick name and I prefer to use it on my blog. For those I have not talked to in a while, I am married to Carl (another Disney Alum) and we have 2 kidlets, Kaleigh 7 and Cole 4. Carl is a data recovery engineer and I work at the preschool that my son attends. I am now certified to teach preschool and am awaiting a position to open, hopefully this next school year. Right now I do "potty patrol" and I detest it.

That is about it for update on my life, other than we own a small home on bigger property in Brea, Calif. Great neighborhood and room to add on to the house, a project that will be coming up in the next couple of years.

Photos of family will be arriving soon, once I get situated.

1 comment:

- Rob said...

Three entries in one day. You go girl! Welcome to the crowd.